Business Development Director – Financial Services (Interim Partners)
Due to our continued success we are currently looking for a business development director to grow our footprint within financial and professional services, across insurance, banking, consumer and specialty finance and asset, investment and wealth management and private equity.
Based in London and working alongside the practice director, you will lead the business development activity across financial services and professional services industries and assist team members in their business development activity and market growth.
Interim Partners is number one in the interim management solutions market and we are looking for an accomplished business development professional who will have the opportunity to apply their skills and experience whilst learning to deliver the service offering in a different way.
Our interims operate at board or ExCo level, driving significant change and transformation and solving complex problems for our clients across a range of functional areas including finance, risk, compliance, technology, operations, marketing and human resources.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Working with the practice director, oversee business development activities of their practice, ensuring the team’ targets are reached. Commit to growing the practice’s revenue, profits and client base.
- Independently win and deliver solutions, incorporating ROI, across a wide range of clients.
- Win new clients for the company and help less experienced consultants to win new business.
- Consistently cross-sell the broader New Street Group proposition.
- Along with the practice director, support and work with individual consultants to ensure their individual targets are met to achieve overall team and company target.
- Operate in a market leading capacity and be a thought leader within the practice’s marketplace.
- Manage, strengthen and broaden current existing client relationships whilst also developing new relationships for the practice.
- Work with the practice director to put our leadership forum strategy in place which aligns to the overall practice business plan.
- Deliver marketing campaigns ensuring regular information is targeted to clients to promote the company’s brand for the practice.
- Ensure the practice’s CRM system of client contacts is consistently growing for direct marketing purposes ensuring clients can be accurately targeted.
- Run practice events for clients and candidates.
- Assist more junior members of the team with their sales strategy, coaching and mentoring in business development to ensure they reach their full potential
- Act as an ambassador internally and externally and positively influence others within the business.
- Identify potential new recruits through market intelligence, ensuring these are passed on to the practice director for further investigation.
We are seeking an individual with:
- Proven experience of operating as a senior business development professional, ideally gained in interim or senior contract management solutions market.
- Previous experience working within a professional or financial services industry.
- Prior experience of engaging clients through Statement of Work or outcome-based pricing initiatives would be beneficial as this is very much the direction our market is moving in.
- It is imperative that you can demonstrate effective relationship building at board and ExCo and senior leadership levels.
In common with all New Street Group directors, a director (business development) will be able to:
- Act decisively and appropriately to further the interests of the business.
- Solve problems, on both an individual basis and in collaboration with others.
- Take accountability for issues affecting the business.
- Drive for outstanding financial performance.
- Take a commercial view always, focussing on bottom line profit as well as top line sales.
- Act in accordance with the NSG values.
So why join Interim Partners?
- We are established as the number one brand in the UK interim market and this provides an excellent platform for you to build on.
- You will be working with successful and experienced interim consultants.
- We are an agile, fast growing private company.
- We offer a flexible working environment focused on outcomes.
- This is a high value market and the opportunity to develop your skills and career.
- We offer attractive salary, bonus scheme & benefits.
How to apply?
If you are looking to join us, please contact Debbie Norman on 020 7936 2865 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.