Business Development Consultant – BrightPool
At BrightPool we are currently looking for a Business Development Consultant to contribute to the overall success of the BrightPool organisation. You will operate as a high performing new business development professional, supporting our portfolio of businesses; Talent Consulting, Project Resourcing (Contract) and Project RPO. The key purpose of this role is to achieve a best in class partnership that drives sales qualified leads and builds close stakeholder relationships with our clients.
This role will be based in our Head Office in the centre of London and will be pivotal in achieving the overall growth aligned to the business strategy.
New Street Group is the holding company for Interim Partners and BrightPool. BrightPool is a leading resourcing business, with a strong heritage across Financial Services providing high volume, regulatory contract solutions. Having combined our Talent Consulting arm last year, we have a clear vision to provide market leading agile talent consulting and recruitment solutions that are insight led – expanding our proposition to other businesses and sectors that encompass more of the end-to-end recruitment cycle, whilst continuing to grow our legacy business.
Over the next three years the business is looking to move towards providing integrated agile RPO/MSP solutions for clients who want to work in partnership with a provider who gives them an augmented resourcing service without losing control of the strategic imperative of resourcing.
- Identification of key contacts within the current BrightPool client base and support with the delivery of targeted marketing campaigns to drive knowledge of BrightPool and to support lead generation.
- Generating new contacts across target industries and businesses through LinkedIn industry networks, online market knowledge to generate new business leads
- Generate a target number of sales qualified meetings per month to support the Client Principals and their fee income targets. Conducting fact finding calls with a consultative and professional approach to establish the prospects needs
- Gather information on current market trends within the BrightPool’s sales plans target sectors (eg professional and financial services, Fintech and Utilities) to feed into the CP’s. Keeping up to date with market knowledge around core service offerings in BP to provide insight to the Sales and resourcing functions that will directly impact on new business acquisition through online research and attending industry events.
- Support with the on the ground delivery of BrightPool marketing campaigns for example market research, blog idea generation, content gathering to feed into CP’s
- Following up on Marketing Qualified leads generated from all BrightPool marketing led activities via email and over the phone to deliver a target number of sales qualified leads per month.
- Deal with speculative incoming sales calls
- Support for the Client Principle in the development of client case studies and marketing collateral to support client sales activity
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree level or equivalent
- A proven commercial, business development and sales track record
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentational) and able to engage current and prospective clients over the phone (and with development face to face)
- Proven ability to identify sales qualified leads
- Experience of the resourcing market is preferred or a background in recruitment. Alternatively, a proven track record in “solution selling”
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Become a super user of Linkedin, understanding how to carry out complex searches.
- Manage own PDP
- Consistently shows a positive, “can do “ attitude
- Undertake any other tasks commensurate with the role as required.
- The role will be predominantly office based but will involve development opportunities to attend networking events and conferences to build the pipeline as well as exposure to client meetings alongside the Client Principal population.
- Ability to live the BrightPool values
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter telling us why we should hire you to Angie Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org.